Saturday, December 13, 2008

ASL Signs for Baby and Toddler at Christmas

There's just something fun about holiday baby signs. The pudgy hands signing about Christmas and lights and Santa. I love it. When my daughter was 1 1/2, Santa Claus visited her daycare. I popped in to see her meet him, and I'm glad I did. She studied him for a minute and then signed "FIREFIGHTER." Her favorite book at the time was, "Who Said Red." One of the pages shows a red fire engine with Santa hanging off the back.

Here is a video with Rachel Coleman of Signing Time showing you a few holiday signs: HAPPY HOLIDAY, MERRY CHRISTMAS, CHRISTMAS TREE, SANTA CLAUS, HAPPY HANUKKAH, HAPPY NEW YEAR. Enjoy!


You might also want to look up: LIGHT, DECORATE, DEER, PRESENT, GIFT, JESUS, and ELF.

1 comments:

longhairqueen October 29, 2009 at 9:25 PM  

I have one of her videos for my 2 year old( the ABC one). She is great and her kids and her are inspirational.

What Can Smart Baby Sign Language Blog do for You?

How can Smart Baby Sign Language help you sign with your baby or child? Feel free to ask me any questions. If I can't find a reliable source, I'll poll those who know. What else would help you: activities to teach sign language, ways to use sign language to teach reading, reviews of sign language products, etc.?

  © Blogger template 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP